Marketing Ops Analyst
Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
We drive profitable growth for TFG by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:Understand users behaviours and predict how valuable they are for our games. Impact these users on the most cost efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
The Marketing Operations team is responsible to automate our operations to enable unlimited scale - we want to be able to promote as many games as we want with even more quality than we have today. They are fully responsible for the development of these tools: product conception, business logic definition, prioritisation of our data science team and integrating with our channels’ APIs.
More about you
- You like solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- You are able to manage multiple tasks executed by different individuals and to link short term decisions to long term goals
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
- You are result oriented and has extreme ownership of the tasks you are responsible for
What you'll do
- Define the roadmap of features for our campaign optimisation tools
- Develop preliminary analyses and models to help us prioritise and allocate our Data Scientists where there’s more money
- Test, validate and incorporate new features on our tools
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and growth hackers to make sure our solutions are robust and incorporate the best possible logic
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, computer science or related experience
- Acute business sense
- Coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
- Ability to digest and use data to drive decision making
- Broad knowledge on statistics
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.