Product Marketing Analyst
Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
In Creatives Intelligence, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitors’ strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well it is promoted - this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for TFG games. Through different types of analysis, the team has complete autonomy to prioritize tests to confirm the hypothesis, which brings value to the marketing team. Because of the nature of the app market, this team must always adapt to the new external inputs, which makes the work very dynamic.
About the Role
We seek a person capable of documenting everything we have learned regarding what works better when advertising each of our games and making sure it is always applied to our next ads, so their performance keeps getting better.
More about you
- You are very organized, creative and analytical - you take your decisions based on data analysis, and you are always thinking of new ideas to be tested in our ads
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you're an aggressive doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment
- You use numbers to manage your teams, to communicate and partner with the businesses you support, and to make operational decisions
- Smart and creative, both, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- You are excited to help build something exceptional
What you'll do
- Identify the most relevant hypothesis for our ads and make sure they are properly tested so these results can guide our production of ads in the future
- Be always studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, so we can test every new idea and verify which ones are relevant to our games
- Be very analytical to propose and evaluate all the analysis performed by the team
- Understand all the particularities for each game such as market segmentation and geography of the campaigns
- Communicate with other areas of the company (such as Product and Art) to generate insights that can affect the way we promote each of our games
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to digest and use data to drive decision making
- Experience with project management
- Great communication skills
- Statistical skills and a notion of SQL/R programming language are a plus
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.