Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
In Creatives Intelligence, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well he is promoted - this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for TFG games.
About the Role
The Playable's area is responsible for producing ad units that combines interactivity with gamification designed to capture the time and attention of the mobile consumer creating an immersive interactive moment within a game so your ad is seamless and natural. The Playables Manager is responsible for leading the expansion of the playable ads team and for the delivery excellence of the area as a whole.
More about you
- You will be a creative problem solver who is obsessed with delivering top performance ads and equally obsessed with building a strong team of passionate engineers
- You're excited by a challenge and undaunted by change, which functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment
- You use numbers to manage your teams and to make great operational decisions
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build the best Playable Ad Team
What you'll do
- Directly manage um time de playable ads, providing support, mentorship, and constructive feedback
- Scour the industry for best practices and new tools, and management, developing and leading strategies to improve our results
- Plan, define and ensure the playables production process efficiency
- Explore alternatives for production, automation, performance analysis and monetization
- Participate in the hiring process for engineers along with Talent Acquisition.
- Conduct and join in-house interviews to help identify strong potential candidates
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
- Management experience (PM, Tech Lead, Technical Manager)
- Business acumen and acute analytic frame of mind
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.