Player Support Agent
Operations – Player Support
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
We have recently opened an office in Dublin to transform our Player Support operation. We believe that the best games in the world should provide a great player experience inside and outside the game. Now we are looking for experienced Player Support Agents to join our Player Support Team and help us create the best player experience in the world for mobile games.
What you will do
● Respond to our players through a ticketing system and do your best to make every interaction remarkable
● Leverage the opportunities you have by being the closest to the players to improve internal policies, tools and also by providing feedback about the Games, and help in identifying the reported bugs
● Collaborate closely with the Player Support leadership to create and shape the future of TFG Co Player Support
● Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
Who are you
● You have at least 1 year of experience in a Customer Support environment
● You are degree educated
● You are a great communicator. You know how to adapt your style, tone and the depth of your explanations based on who you are talking to. You are skilled at dealing with emotionally charged situations
● You are a focused individual care to take the right action.
● You think fast and act promptly, with a great level of autonomy and confidence
● You are looking to learn, to grow and to be challenged in a fast-paced environment. You see changes as opportunities
● You have fluent written and spoken English. Speaking one of these languages is a big plus: Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German or Arabic
● You play mobile games and have a passion for gaming
At TFG Co Dublin, you will have a chance to join a new and expanding team!
As a Player Support Agent, you will be at the front line of making a difference in how our customers and players are treated.
You will have a chance to build a career in one of the fastest growing industries globally and be exposed to many career opportunities.
Do you have what it takes to join us and be part of this ambitious team? Are you a team player who enjoys a fun and quirky environment? Are passion, creativity and imagination traits that describe you? Are you a real problem solver who enjoys making others happy?
Well if that’s you our state of the art Dublin office is where you’ll find yourself at home! With exceptional facilities, a cool environment and every amenity you’ll need to keep you smiling throughout your day!
Come and have fun with our multinational diverse team in Dublin and help grow something truly amazing!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.