Marketing Ops Manager
Business – User Acquisition
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Team
We drive profitable growth for TFG by working directly with all big advertisement channels in the world, from Facebook and Google to WeChat in China and Yahoo in Japan. There are literally millions of mobile games worldwide, and our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games efficiently. That means we have to:
1) Understand users behaviors and predict how valuable they are for our games.
2) Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
About the Role
The Marketing Operations team is responsible for automating our operations to enable unlimited scale - we want to be able to promote as many games as we want with even more quality than we have today. They are fully responsible for the development of these tools: product conception, business logic definition, prioritization of our data science team, and integrating with our channels’ APIs. The Marketing Ops Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering our user acquisition internal products roadmap.
More about you
- You like solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- You are able to manage multiple tasks executed by different individuals and to link short term decisions to long term goals
- You communicate clearly and effectively in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
- You are result-oriented and has extreme ownership of the tasks you are responsible for
What you'll do
- Define and deliver the roadmap of features for our campaign optimization tools
- Lead the development of preliminary analysis and models to help us prioritize and allocate our Data Scientists where there’s more money
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and growth hackers to make sure our solutions are robust and incorporate the best possible logic
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.).
- Great coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R) and version control (Git)
- Management experience (PM, Tech Lead, Technical Manager)
- Business acumen and acute analytic frame of mind
- Broad and deep knowledge of statistics
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.