Operations Product Manager
SF Bay Area /
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online. Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
As an e-commerce company that specializes in personalized experiences, our users are at the center of our product. The Operations PM role will focus on the order lifecycle of the shopping experience. From the moment an order is placed on our site/app to when a product is happily in our customers hands (and all of the steps in between), this PM will be obsessed with creating an amazing experience for our customers as well as digging into the nuances of order complexities, differentiating experiences working across brands and working with our catalog ingestion team to identify better experiences with how the thousands of products display on THE YES. In addition to supporting the shopper customer experience, the Operations PM also supports the Brands as a Customer and will work with our Brand Partnership team on bringing the next level of excellence to this partnership.
- Operations responsibility tied to customer orders and catalog ingestion (catalog = all of the SKUs on our platform).
- Ability to dig into customer service reports as well as data analytics to identify trends and insights into the user experience and then turn that into prioritized features.
- Act as triage/PM lead for the catalog ingestion engineering and Brand Partnerships teams.
- Work with the customer service team to analyze, aggregate and write recommendations for product enhancements (both on THE YES site as well as our internal tools).
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization across your areas of responsibility
- Drive execution of the product roadmap through close collaboration with design, engineering, and brand partnership
- Analyze metrics that inform product success & health, as well as determine future work
- Continually make our product development processes better, as we ship products quickly while maintaining a high quality bar
- You bring 3-7 years of product management experience to the team and have previously worked on an e-commerce product or similar.
- You have a passion for detail and thrive in digging into details and data to uncover opportunities for improvements for internal and external users.
- You are user-centric and always thinking about how to make the experience for our shoppers more seamless and enjoyable.
- You are detail oriented and curious about how to deliver innovative user experiences.
- You know how to effectively partner with engineering and design teams, as well as other cross-functional teams.
- You are extremely data oriented, deeply analytical, and know how to use SQL to pull data and/or use reporting tools.
- User empathy and customer orientation are at the core of how you think about designing and building products.
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, that requires both high levels of autonomy and stakeholder management.
- You accomplish your work through product management best practices, combined with incredible hustle.
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity