NYC, NY /
Brand Partnerships /
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online. Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
As a Brand Partner, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our brands. You will be tasked with brand onboarding, management and continued success. The brand relationships are crucial to establishing a differentiated experience for our customers and are essential to the growth of the business.
- Identify pipeline brands for strategic partnership
- Support contract negotiations with brand partners
- Manage full scope of onboarding/brand set up for subset of brands
- Deliver weekly sales reports, monthly insights and quarterly business reviews to brands.
- Develop communication SLAs and escalation processes
- Meet internal & external KPIs for brands based on goals & brand segment
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, CX and Marketing to ensure Brand POV is being captured and communicated
- 6-10 years of relevant experience within fashion, tech or companies
- Strong relationship builder
- Experience in sales or business development
- Proven understanding of end-to-end e-commerce flows
- Knowledge of retail math
- Based in NYC
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what’s best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity