Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social
NYC, NY /
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online.
Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
The role of the Growth Marketing Manager at THE YES will be critical in managing and optimizing paid social marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue at scale across our app and site. You’ll partner with our Product & Data Science teams to build differentiated capabilities to improve user acquisition and retention conversion rates, while staying ahead of new opportunities with our platform partners
- Manage, execute and help scale paid social marketing campaigns across web and app
- Daily use of reporting, analytics tools to monitor CAC/LTV analysis by channel cohorts as well as campaign/targeting/creative performance
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CAC/ROAS/CPI/ARPU/LTV goals
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed/in-app optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- BA/BS degree in mathematical or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience managing paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns across web and app 3+ years experience in a performance marketing role preferably in the ecommerce space
- Experience managing paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns at scale
- Strong understanding of Mobile Measurement partners and optimizing on downstream events
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and identify opportunities to scale growth
- Experience analyzing campaign channel cohorts to drive fast CAC/LTV payback
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity