Inventory Control Associate
Los Angeles, CA /
The Black Tux is reinventing formal wear so people can show up at their best on the days that matter most. We design and manufacture modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free.
Our team is passionate, curious, and collaborative - we’re motivated by challenges and interested in solving problems together. The teams in our warehouses are critical to the success of our operations and serving people's special moments. As an Inventory Associate you will report directly to the Inventory Control Area Manager and work in various inventory control and receiving functions.
What You'll Do
- Conduct inspections, cycle counts, and zone audits on a daily basis
- Resolve inventory discrepancies such as items with missing barcodes, damages, and misplaced product
- Support replenishment processes and warehouse transfers
- Partner cross-functionally with receiving and putaway teams item dedicated placement
- Problem solve with other teams when inventory issues are reported
- Report difficulties and challenges to Leads and Area Managers
- Contribute to quarterly inspections ensuring inventory accuracy for entire company
- Assist Order Fulfillment and Showroom teams by pulling requested inventory as needed
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in warehousing
- Experience with warehouse Radio Frequency (RF) devices and WMS systems
- Comfortable using computers, tablets, excel and google sheets
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and punctual
- Team player and natural collaborator
- Flexible to work overtime during peak season hiring throughout the year
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand/walk up to 8 hours
- Inventory Control or Receiving experience is preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
Benefits and Perks of Working at The Black Tux
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Weekly catered lunches
- Parental leave (non birthing parents included)
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage
- Stocked Kitchen and Pantry
- Monthly team events
- Free tuxedo rentals
The Inventory Control Associate role is onsite.
The base hourly range for this position is $18/hr. The Black Tux defines compensation plans using market data aligned with comparable companies at a similar stage and size as ours. Compensation may vary based on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and location.
Our people are the most important asset to us. Our benefits, perks, pay and culture reflect this in every decision we make. If you want to learn more about us, check out our Culture Book.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Notice to California Job Applicants disclosed here.
In compliance with the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard, COVID-19 proof of vaccination is required for on-site employees as a condition of employment.