Retail Associate (Dallas)
The Black Tux is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so guys can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, The Black Tux guarantees a perfect fit every time.
We’re looking for a Retail Showroom Associate to join our growing team. The Showroom Associate plays an integral role in supporting the foundation for our retail business. Associates have an immediate and direct impact on the success of The Black Tux through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects.
This is a part-time, hourly position. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week, including full availability on two weekend days.
What you'll do
- You'll work on our first-class team to provide the amazing customer service in our retail showrooms
- You'll demonstrate extraordinary product knowledge and be capable of giving experienced style advice
- You'll focus on communicating The Black Tux's values and brand philosophy to new and returning customers
- You continuously strive think up innovative ways to reinvent the retail experience for our customers
Who you are
- You're excited to work in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment
- You're experienced with customers and motivated to help them through the rental process from start to finish
- You love being organized and have an eye for the details
- You place high value on being a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You'd describe yourself as positive, passionate about fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.