HQ - Marina Del Rey, CA
The Bouqs Company is blooming! We're looking for highly-driven, creative, and passionate professionals to join our growing team in Marina Del Rey, CA.
The Junior A/P Accountant will support the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely accounting records that are in conformance with US GAAP. You will work closely with the Accounting Manager to support period-end close, financial and tax audits and Oracle ERP implementation.
Who are you?
· Detail oriented and committed to accuracy
· Excellent people/communication skills. Flexible and committed to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines.
· MS Excels savvy: V-lookup & Pivot table.
· Prior experience in full cycle AP& AR accounting. Preferred candidates who have understanding of 3-way match & accrual based accounting.
· Ability to collaborate on a team as well as work successfully independently
· Strong analytical skills and experience
· Strong verbal and written skills to interact effectively with all levels of organization
What You Will Do:
Support Corporate Controller to manage the key financial accounting processes for The Bouqs including:
· Recording and analyzing invoices to input in correct General Ledger accounts
· Strong AR collection experience by professional and tactical approaches with delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments and set expectation of receipt timing
· Process cash application on AR & AP
· Prepare cash forecast and reconcile weekly banking activities
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and sending invoices and supporting documents
· Interface with customers and process credit application
· Monitoring and maintaining customer accounts and credit limits
· Support other month-end tasks as necessary
What You Will Need:
Bachelor of Science in Accounting or equivalent curriculum
Financial system knowledge (Quickbooks/MAS90/Concur/Oracle)
Job Type: Full-Time
What You Will Get:
Health, Dental & Vision with 100% employee coverage
An inclusive work environment
Competitive Salary + Equity Package
Generous paid time off
Discounts on The World’s Best Flowers (obviously!) - Sometimes even free!
Work on cutting edge new technologies
Fun events, outings, and celebrations
Cold brew coffee, beer on tap, Kambucha on tap, and stocked state of the art kitchen
The Bouqs Company is changing the world one bouquet at a time! Be a part of our exciting journey to create a world class sustainable brand disrupting the global $50B floral industry.We're looking for flat-out awesome people to join our rapidly growing team in Marina Del Rey, CA.