Marketing Coordinator (CRM)
HQ - Marina Del Rey, CA
The Bouqs Company is changing the world one bouquet at a time! Be a part of our exciting journey to create a world class sustainable brand disrupting the global $50B floral industry. We're looking for flat-out awesome people to join our rapidly growing team in Marina Del Rey, CA.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage the day-to-day operations relating primarily to our email channel and retention programs, ensuring careful attention to detail with email creation, QA, cross-functional project management, and reporting. This role requires enthusiasm for the more technical and administrative components of email/campaign creation, and basic HTML fluency is required. The Marketing Coordinator reports to our Marketing Manager, who leads our retention program.
Please note, candidates selected for interview will need to complete a brief written exercise.
What You Will Do:
- Email Campaign set up, including modifying HTML appropriately for creative, QAing test sends, audience list building, and campaign scheduling
- Tracking, reporting and optimization of campaigns; including executive summaries or presentation decks
- Support promotions and sales by creating redemption codes, sales funnels, and landing pages
- Identify, execute, and report on testing opportunities to continually optimize program
- Work cross-functionally to submit, project-manage, and QA detailed creative requests from beginning to end
- Align stakeholders across teams to set expectations and maintain project deadlines
- Support manager as needed on projects including but not limited to new vendor vetting and vendor onboarding documentation, project management, site audits, confirming merchandise status, monitor ESP feature updates, collateral preparation
- 10-15% of your time will be spent partnering with the broader acquisition team to help with ad-hoc needs across paid channels
Who Are You?
- Pristine attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a creative, solutions-driven mindset
- Analytical, inquisitive, and curious to evaluate data to determine trends and opportunities
- Excellent project management skills, deadline-oriented and organized
- Expert multi-tasker who always looks for efficiencies
- Flexible and nimble with a startup mentality
- Strong written and oral communication skills; able to prepare collateral and deliverables for senior management team
- Experience using enterprise level ESPs preferred
What You Will Need:
- 2-3 years experience in digital, e-comm/direct-to-consumer marketing
- General knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PPT)
- Understanding of Email Channel KPI metrics
- Extensive experience in QA and project management processes
- Experience with Sailthru a plus!
- Experience with JIRA a plus!
What You Will Get:
Health, Dental & Vision with 100% employee coverage
Competitive Salary + Equity Package
Generous Paid Time Off
Discounts on The World’s Best Flowers (obviously!)
Work on cutting edge new technologies
Fun events, outings, and celebrations
Cold brew coffee, beer on tap, and stocked state of the art kitchen
The Bouqs Company is an online flower retailer founded by college classmates John Tabis and Juan Pablo Montúfar that delivers flowers fresh from eco-friendly, sustainable farms to doorsteps nationwide. Tabis, a brand and strategy executive formerly with Disney, and Montúfar, a third-generation farmer, started The Bouqs Company in November 2012 to radically disrupt the global floral industry through a modern brand, responsibly-sourced flowers and a vertically-integrated supply chain. The Bouqs Company connects farms and a curated network of artisan florists directly to consumers, and disrupts the traditional supply chain by eliminating overhead costs like warehouses, importers, distributors, auctioneers and more. In turn, this model enables a superior product and redefines the experience and economics for both consumers and producers alike. For more information, visit www.bouqs.com and follow the #BouqLove on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Bouqs.com is an equal opportunity employer!