Event Services & Operations – Exhibit & Midway Sales /
Looking for a summer job that’s fun, by the waterfront and gets you access to one of Toronto’s most iconic events? Come join our team at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)!
The CNE, often affectionately referred to as The Ex, is Canada’s largest community event and one of the top ten agricultural fairs in North America. With something for everyone, our event offers a wide variety of attractions and interactive entertainment experiences including: concerts, midway rides and games, shopping, exhibits, tech and gaming hubs, food and wacky treats!
The CNE fair is a cherished tradition, attracting approximately 1.5 million visitors annually over the course of its 18-day run. Be a part of this summer tradition and help us inspire Canadians and create memories.
- Assist with the move in and move out of all Retail Exhibitors
- Ensure that all safety protocols are met
- During the event, monitor the outdoor retail exhibits to ensure they remain in their allotted space
- Monitor the set-up of the outdoor retail areas ensuring the tents are installed according to outdoor retail master plan
- Making on the spot decisions quickly and efficiently
- Has experience in a managerial role or equivalent
- Participate in the Emergency Management Response Team
- Handle enquiries from outdoor retail exhibitors and all concessionaires on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Safety Compliance
- Time Management
- Available to work all 18 days of the fair (August 19 - Sept. 5, 2022)
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session
Interested candidates should submit a resume outlining related experience and qualifications to the attention of the CNE Summer Staffing Department. Please note only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
At the CNE we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
The CNE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.