2023 Auditor Supervisor
Business Services – Finance /
Looking for a summer job that’s fun, by the waterfront and gets you access to one of Toronto’s most iconic events? Come join our team at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)!
The CNE, often affectionately referred to as The Ex, is Canada’s largest community event and one of the top ten agricultural fairs in North America. With something for everyone, our event offers a wide variety of attractions and interactive entertainment experiences including: concerts, midway rides and games, shopping, exhibits, tech and gaming hubs, food and wacky treats!
The CNE fair is a cherished tradition, attracting approximately 1.5 million visitors annually over the course of its 18-day run. Be a part of this summer tradition and help us inspire Canadians and create memories.
- Assign auditors to work locations
- Supervise work of the Parking and/or Concession auditors
- Analyze reports and output of audits to identify and explain variances
- Evaluate performance of auditors
- Interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Demonstrated skills in employee supervision
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum Age Requirement: 2nd Year University or College
- Available to work all 18 days of the fair
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session
- Ability to stand or be stationary for long periods of time
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors for extended periods and in all weather conditions (sun, heat, wind, cold, rain)
- Located in a busy area; constant interruptions
- Problem Solving Skills
Interested candidates should submit a resume outlining related experience and qualifications to the attention of the CNE Summer Staffing Department. Please note only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
At the CNE we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
The CNE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.