2023 Farm Infobooth
Programs – Agriculture /
Looking for a summer job that’s fun, by the waterfront and gets you access to one of Toronto’s most iconic events? Come join our team at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE)!
The CNE, often affectionately referred to as The Ex, is Canada’s largest community event and one of the top ten agricultural fairs in North America. With something for everyone, our event offers a wide variety of attractions and interactive entertainment experiences including: concerts, midway rides and games, shopping, exhibits, tech and gaming hubs, food and wacky treats!
The CNE fair is a cherished tradition, attracting approximately 1.5 million visitors annually over the course of its 18-day run. Be a part of this summer tradition and help us inspire Canadians and create memories.
- Greet guests and answer inquiries in a courteous manner
- Provide information regarding shows and events; tailor information to diverse audiences
- Direct guests to facilities/services
- Actively look for ways to help guests
- Listen to complaints from guests and refer unresolved complaints to designated guest relations attendant for follow-up
- Obtain information for guests
- Compile and maintain records of transactions
- Minimum Age Requirement: 16 years
- Due to the customer service nature of the job, applicants must be able to speak fluent English
- Previous customer service experience or working with the public is an asset
- Available to work all 18 days of the (August 18 - Sept. 4, 2023) (Days off will be scheduled with your supervisor)
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session & Job Specific Training
- Customer service-oriented; commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest; Trustworthy
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self-motivation Skills
- Communication Skills
Interested candidates should submit a resume outlining related experience and qualifications to the attention of the CNE Summer Staffing Department. Please note only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
At the CNE we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
The CNE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.