90291, Los Angeles, CA /
A Copywriter at Flex is a driven individual. You are excited to craft compelling and thumb-stopping copy solutions for multiple channels. Charming and insightful emails? You bet. Eye-catching social media copy? Heck yes. Relevant paid ad video scripts? Triple check. We’re looking for someone to help make us funnier, smarter, and concise.
To work with Flex, you must be comfortable with the full spectrum of copywriting. You understand that users’ time is limited and space constraints are always a concern, therefore brevity and wit are your BFFs.
At Flex we work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick turn-arounds, so being organized and flexible is critical for success in this position. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with flexible creative brief formats (written, verbal) and will thrive in a collaborative environment.
This is a highly-visible role that will report to the Editorial Lead of Creative and Brand, and will own the creation and deployment of several critical marketing asset categories.
When applying, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A portfolio that showcases your voice and unique capabilities.
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries, with 0-2+ years of experience.
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback with grace and meet tight deadlines.
- A passion for the period health industry is a plus.
- If you’ve ever read an email or social post from a brand and thought “I can do better than that!”, we want to hear from you.
Our Shared Values
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview)!
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative, sustainable, life-changing period products. After years of disappointment and discomfort trying dozens of products, Lauren Schulte Wang founded Flex to create body-safe, medical grade alternatives that outperform traditional period products. The Flex Disc and Flex Cup generate 60% less waste and have the capacity of up to three super tampons, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
Flex is sold at over 25,000 stores across the US and is the #1 alternative period product brand based on units sold. Committed to making its life-changing products accessible to as many people possible, Flex is available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens, and at flexfits.com.
The Flex Company is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be themselves.