Sr Manager of CX Operations
Venice, CA / Remote /
Finance & Operations /
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative and sustainable period products.
Our mission is to create industry-defining products and services that set a new global standard for period health.
Six years ago we launched the most innovative period product since the tampon: the menstrual disc. It had been nearly 80 years since the tampon was introduced, and our new product was quickly embraced by consumers everywhere. Flex started as a digitally native brand with one product, and quickly grew to a family of period products sold online and in top national retailers such as Target, CVS, and Walgreens.
The Flex Disc™and Flex Cup™ generate 60% less waste than tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 12 hours, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
As the Senior Manager of CX Operations you will be responsible for building the structure that will enable us to scale support through 2022 and beyond. You will work closely with the CX Team Leads to level up the day to day operations of our support team while focusing on building for the future. Strategic projects will include exploring more ways to use Flexperts with potential customers who are deciding whether or not Flex products are right for them by educating and lowering barriers to entry. In addition, you will ensure Flexperts are getting the training they need and meeting our key quality standards for each and every interaction with a customer. Finally, you will make the business case for smart investments that transform the customer experience and create a more scalable system.
- Oversee the entire CX Operations of customer support and ensure the team is meeting our high standards, hitting SLAs and KPIs, and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Deliver enhancements to the customer experience of support and beyond by developing the business case and project managing the roll out while partnering with key stakeholders across the organization
- Reinvent how we think about customer and agent education, be comfortable discussing period and other health topics and uncovering ways to unlock new customer insights
- You are a growth minded CX leader who is driven by always improving the customer experiences big and small though cross functional collaboration and innovative solutions
- You have spent years in the CX industry, ideally in Operations with exposure to Learning and Development principles
- You are a data driven person who leads with analytics but can develop deep qualitative understanding of the customer
- 3-5 years experience in CX Operations or equivalent exposure through consulting experience
- Experience implementing software solutions in CX or close experience with CX software such as CRM (Zendesk, Gorgias, etc.), OMS/ERP (Shopify, Magento etc.), and Chatbot software (Ada, Zendesk Answerbot, etc.)
- Ability to deep dive into CX data and analytics on your own to uncover important insights including use of Google sheets, excel, and BI tools like Tableau (SQL experience a plus)
In 1 Month You Will:
- Understand our product portfolio and the key drivers of customer pain points and outreach
- Train like an agent, build empathy and understanding of the agent experience
- Collaborate with the VP of CX to set 2022 strategy to redefine retail and DTC support for menstrual products
In 3 Months:
- Implement your first CX software solution to level up the Customer Experience Review all key policies and implement any necessary changes including building relationships with the key stakeholders across the company such as supply chain, retail, and marketing
- Discover key opportunities for customer education earlier in the buying process and partner with other departments to ensure CX is engaged with our customers pre purchase
In 6 Months:
- Have expanded quantifiable revenue impact work in CX and helped drive new customers to Flex products
- Deployed software and policy that make our agents and our customers lives better
- Ensured that the CX team can scale sufficiently for the necessary growth of the team
Our shared values:
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!)
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative, sustainable, life-changing period products. After years of disappointment and discomfort trying dozens of products, Lauren Schulte Wang founded Flex to create body-safe, medical grade alternatives that outperform traditional period products. Flex Disc and Flex Cup generate 60% less waste and have the capacity of up to three super tampons, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
Flex is sold at over 25,000 stores across the US and is the #1 alternative period product brand based on units sold. Committed to making its life-changing products accessible to as many people possible, Flex is available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens, and at flexfits.com.
Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, and other protected categories. From our hiring practices to the design of our flagship products, we believe equity and diversity is critical to the ideas, talent, and processes that help us create the most positive impact for our customers and for each other. We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply to be a team member at The Flex Company.
We pay competitive salaries, equity, & benefits including (but not limited to) medical, dental and vision health insurance, paid parental leave, cell phone reimbursement, and $1,000 annual wellness and learning credit.