90291, Los Angeles, CA
Three years ago we launched the most innovative period product since the tampon: the menstrual disc. It had been nearly 80 years since the tampon was introduced, and our creation was quickly embraced by consumers everywhere as “life-changing.” Since that time we’ve rapidly grown our business. FLEX started as a digitally native brand with one product and quickly grew to a family of period products sold in top national retailers including Target and CVS.
Now The Flex Company is seeking a talented, full-time Project Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Senior Product Development Manager, the Project Manager will help drive the project planning, scheduling, and execution for multiple projects working cross-functionally across the company. Opportunity to shadow an experienced CPG Product Developer.
If you are passionate about bringing products to life, this is an excellent opportunity to drive forward project milestones.
- You will lead project management functions out of the gate with support but minimal oversight
- Best in class project management, organizational, and prioritization
- Skilled problem-solver who thinks outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers
- Support Product Development team in driving day-to-day development of all open projects cross-functionally
- Learn the ins and outs of Feminine Hygiene and The Flex Company
- Manage regulatory compliance document process and Supply Chain documentation handoff
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within the organization
- Drive collaboration with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Learn the in’s and out’s of Product Development while contributing to the development of multiple SKUs for omnichannel sales
- Drive concepts through the stage-gate process and provide strong project management oversight to guide the execution of each stage.
- Minimum of two years of Project Management Minimum of 4 years total work experience
- Strong follow-up and management skills required to keep up with deadlines
- Team player, ability to engage on all levels of the organization
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) products
- Omnichannel, CPG, and health and wellness knowledge
- Startup experience
Our Shared Values
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact every day.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!).
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company creates innovative products that are better for women's health and the environment. The Company is known for its differentiated period products, including its namesake FLEX menstrual disc, Softdisc®, and the FLEX Cup™.
The Flex Company is based in Venice, California, and exclusively manufactures its patented products in the United States and in Canada. Its products are sold online and through major retailers in the United States.
Led by founder & CEO, Lauren Schulte Wang, The Flex Company is working to create a world where every woman loves her body. Learn more at flexfits.com.