Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Flex Company is growing very quickly and is looking to hire an eager, hard-working individual to support our Growth Marketing team. This role will support the Senior Growth Manager in their growth initiatives including tracking campaign progress, paid advertising, website micro-optimizations, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, streamlining the marketing pipeline, and handling general day-to-day marketing activities.
Ideal candidates for this role should be well-organized, innovative, multimedia savvy, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, this person must be well-versed in basic marketing principles and best practices in the digital age and should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, and deliver on set objectives. This is an ideal opportunity for someone early in their career to gain exposure to multiple aspects of digital marketing at a high-growth startup.
- You are a strong cultural fit - this is just as if not more important than the functional fit
- You have demonstrated success in growing a brand through digital marketing initiatives
- You know how to work cross-functionally with creative, growth, brand marketing, and customer success to get things done
- You care deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers
- The Flex Company is an equal opportunity employer
- We pay competitive salaries, equity, & benefits including (but not limited to) medical, dental, & vision and $1,000 annual learning credit to apply to anything that helps you grow professionally
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!)
RESPONSIBILITIES - In 1 Month You Will:
- Get to know our entire team and deeply understand our mission, vision & values
- Understand & internalize FLEX brand voice and it’s nuances across channels (e.g., email vs. blog vs. flagship site)
- Support and coordinate digital marketing campaigns with internal and external partners (email, paid video ads, web optimization tests)
- Take on daily management of a paid channel
- Report daily and weekly on growth performance
In 3 Months:
- Plan and lead the growth of a new paid channel
- Perform and report on web optimizations
- Analyze and provide recommendations on marketing campaigns
- Develop testing plan for paid advertising growth
In 6 Months:
- Take ownership of a core paid channel
- Support full funnel growth initiatives and analysis
- Deliver against growth goals/OKRs & growth goals
- Work with your manager and relevant colleagues to develop your career at The Flex Company
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills
- High organized
- Able to take initiative and follow through
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management experience is a plusScreening: We review all applications received through our website.
- Thoughtful cover letters encouraged
- 1st Round: 30-45 minute video call
- 2nd Round: On-site case interview with hiring manager + others as required
- 3rd / Final Round (as required): On-site interview with multiple members of our team
- Reference checks
- The typical timeline from final round interview to an offer decision one to two weeks
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company creates innovative period products that are better for our health and the environment. The Flex Company is known for its patented products FLEX™ Disc, FLEX Cup™, Softdisc® and Softcup®, which are sold online and in major retailers throughout the United States.
Based in Venice, California, The Flex Company is the sole manufacturer of its products, which are designed and produced in United States and Canada.
Led by founder & CEO Lauren Schulte Wang, our team is working to create life-changing experiences through the products we make and conversations we spark. Learn more at flexfits.com.