Senior Motion Designer
90291, Los Angeles, CA /
We’re looking for a hands-on Sr. Motion Designer. Our new teammate can concept, design and animate towards any specific channel, whether it is YouTube, Facebook, Snap, TikTok or branded video. With an academic and/or strong professional background in video production and technical acumen (e.g., After Effects, Final Cut, Premier etc.), you will be a critical part of The Flex Company’s growth by delivering captivating motion content that educates, entertains, and drives brand engagement and user growth.
This is a highly-visible role that will report to the Creative Director, and will own the creation and deployment of several critical marketing asset categories across both paid (e.g., social media marketing) and owned (e.g., website, organic social) channels.
- You are a strong cultural fit - this is just as if not more important than the functional fit
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-paced production environment through excellent asset & project management, hitting deadlines, and creating assets that drive company growth
- You have experience in various channels of advertising production: performance, social, print and digital.
- You can swiftly produce a clear and concise storyboard to communicate your concepts, designs, and story.
- You know how to work cross-functionally with creative, growth, and marketing teams to accomplish aggressive goals
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of our customers
Our Shared Values
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues to build mutual trust and understanding.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are curious and self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!).
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative, sustainable, life-changing period products. After years of disappointment and discomfort trying dozens of products, Lauren Schulte Wang founded Flex to create body-safe, medical grade alternatives that outperform traditional period products. The Flex Disc and Flex Cup generate 60% less waste and have the capacity of up to three super tampons, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
Flex is sold at over 25,000 stores across the US and is the #1 alternative period product brand based on units sold. Committed to making its life-changing products accessible to as many people possible, Flex is available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens, and at flexfits.com.
The Flex Company is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be themselves.