The Picnic Basket
The Picnic Basket is fast paced, and dedicated to simple, delicious food and treats, sourced from local farmers, foragers and food artisans. We are looking for a Floor Manager who will ensure that our guests have the best experience possible by managing a team of up to 10 baristas and sandwich makers during service. This position entails communication, coaching, delegating, working as part of a team and participating with special projects as necessary.
At The Glass Jar, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The Glass Jar believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool
- Able to work 30+ hours a week consistently.
- Able to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Skilled in communication, problem solving, and prioretizing.
- Demonstrated success and desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment.
- Can juggle multiple tasks while being detail oriented.
- Management experience in a food service establishment as an Assistant Manager or Manager.
- Interest in managing shops that strive to be a nexus for community and local, sustainable food.
- Interest or current participation in the local food movement.
- Competitive Compensation
- Constant Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Outings & Gatherings
- Discounts at Select Local Businesses