The Picnic Basket
The Picnic Basket is fast paced, and dedicated to simple, delicious food and treats, sourced from local farmers, foragers and food artisans. We are looking for a General Manager who will manage operations for our cafe and commissary kitchen. This position entails managing communication between the cafe, commissary kitchen and upper management, directing operations for both locations, preparing for expansion to new locations, executing initiatives which improve labor cost, food cost, efficiency, and training while maintaining our high standards of service and product quality.
- Able to work 40+ hours a week consistently.
- Able to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Skilled in communication, problem solving, and prioretizing.
- Demonstrated success and desire to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment.
- Can juggle multiple tasks while being detail oriented.
- Management experience in a food service establishment as a Manager or General Manager.
- Interest in managing shops that strive to be a nexus for community and local, sustainable food.
- Interest or current participation in the local food movement.
- Competitive Compensation
- Constant Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Outings & Gatherings
- Discounts at Select Local Businesses