Manager - Front of House
The Manager position at Assembly is a unique opportunity to assist in managing the Front of House Staff at a farm-to-table restaurant that strives to be a nexus of sustainable food and community.
Extensive knowledge and experience with beer, wine, and food
At least one year of experience managing the front of house at a busy restaurant
Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and work as part of a team
Interest in locally owned business, sustainability, and/or locally sourced sourced and seasonal food
- Reports to Assembly General Manager
- Ensures the best possible experience for our guests by managing the front of house team
- Coordinates service between front and back of house
- Maintains and fosters professional ongoing relationships with our guests, vendors and members of the community in a manner that reflects the vision of the business.
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strives to develop your staff in all areas of personal and professional development.
- Contributes new ideas, initiatives, projects, suggestions, and constructive criticisms
- Must be flexible and available nights, weekends and holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Constant Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Outings & Gatherings
- Discounts at Select Local Businesses