The team at Assembly makes delicious food totally from scratch using locally sourced and organic ingredients. The menu tells the story of local Santa Cruz and Central California. Food that gives warmth to the heart and provides a sense of comfort, with elevated ingredients and execution that would be difficult to achieve at home. Food that is accessible with elements of unique whimsical touches that give the guest something special, something to remember. We bring a sense of community through conscious sourcing, passion, attention to detail, and good clean practices.
Menu development, sourcing local ingredients, training, high level of execution, inventory, expo, hot line, cold line, pastry, and generally overseeing service.
- Execute a high volume of tickets
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Constant Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Outings & Gatherings
- Employee Discounts at all Glass Jar Locations
- Discounts at Select Local Businesses