Inside Sales Manager
United States /
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company whose mission is to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of renters nationwide. Its flagship financial and insurance products include Lease Guarantee, allowing renters to qualify for the home of their dreams, and Security Deposit Replacement, a highly affordable alternative to cash security deposits.
Fresh off a $50M Series C funding round, TheGuarantors has more than doubled its revenue annually since inception, tripled its revenue in 2021 alone, and is rapidly expanding its footprint, team, and product in 2022. The company also ranks as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, Forbes’ best startup employers, and most recently one of The Financial Times’ fastest growing companies in America.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Manager to start our lead gen team! You’ll be responsible for engaging, qualifying and converting all inbound leads through to a team of territory sales directors. You will also be responsible for managing our rapidly growing self-service book of business with support from our inbound service team.
This is a new role - and the first on what will be a growing team. If you love inbound selling and getting creative to take on new challenges this role is for you. Role is 100% remote.
What You'll Do
- Self-starter interested in collaborating directly with SVP to improve an existing process
- Ability to manage an inbound lead pipeline
- Able to make a business case for using a financing product
- Thrives in a quickly evolving environment
- Solution-oriented seller
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders to close deals
- Google suite/microsoft office proficient
What You'll Have
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot or another sequencing/drip campaign tools preferred
- Real estate, finance or software sales experience is a plus
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.