New York, NY /
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company whose mission is to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of renters nationwide. Its flagship financial and insurance products allow renters to qualify for the home of their dreams while keeping more cash in their pocket at move-in. Fresh off a $50M Series C funding round, TheGuarantors has more than doubled its revenue annually since inception and continues to rapidly expand its footprint, team, and product. The company ranks as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, Forbes’ best startup employers, one of The Financial Times’ fastest growing companies in America, Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work, and Business Insider’s 21 proptech startups to bet your career on in 2023.
The Content Manager, reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, will be responsible for writing multiple types of content that enhance awareness of TheGuarantors brand and its products as well as increase the team’s lead pipeline. The Content Manager will develop content that further cements our position as the leading provider of rent and deposit insurance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a VC-backed, high-growth fintech startup and has an outsized impact in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strong understanding of the multifamily industry, TheGuarantors and its competitors, as well as operator and renter profiles.
- Work with Brand Marketing Director and Growth Marketing Director to develop a content calendar in support of the team’s goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify gaps and bring forth opportunities for improving existing content and developing new content.
- Create content for brand and growth marketing campaigns for channels that include but are not limited to: sales collateral, paid media, case studies, whitepapers, email, and social media campaigns.
- Ensure content is tailored to and resonates with target audiences by driving awareness and driving leads.
- End-to-end campaign and project ownership, all the way from brief creation to project launch.
- Take initiative, think outside the box, and be action-oriented. A tech startup can be energizing and empowering, but also ambiguous, so we need marketers who are able to take initiative, problem solve, and work autonomously.
What you bring
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communication, or journalism
- At least 4-5 years of a proven record in a B2B content role, ideally some or all of it within the real estate industry
- Passion for ideating, sharing, and driving content strategies
- Experience creating effective content for specific audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, own and drive projects to completion, meet deadlines, and balance administrative tasks alongside editorial duties; prior startup experience is ideal
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and balance administrative tasks alongside editorial duties
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to take initiative, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and problem-solve autonomously
- Ability to see the bigger strategic picture while simultaneously being very detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and trade-offs
- Knowledge of the multifamily real estate industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to easily research and produce content
- Bonus for knowledge of SEO and ability to write SEO briefs
The base salary range is between $95-100k annually.
What We Offer
Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
Health savings account with employer contribution
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Flexible working hours
Paid parental leave
Company sponsored short and long term disability
Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.