Customer Success Partner (Bilingual/Mandarin)
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company whose mission is to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of renters nationwide. Its flagship financial and insurance products allow renters to qualify for the home of their dreams while keeping more cash in their pocket at move-in. Fresh off a $50M Series C funding round, TheGuarantors has more than doubled its revenue annually since inception and continues to rapidly expand its footprint, team, and product. The company ranks as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, Forbes’ best startup employers, one of The Financial Times’ fastest growing companies in America, Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work, and Business Insider’s 21 proptech startups to bet your career on in 2023.
We’re adding a Customer Success Partner to our team to help us guide renters in qualifying for their dream homes, as we continue to expand rapidly across the country.
What You'll Do
- Manage a pipeline of deals and proactively follow up with customers in order to move deals forward and drive revenue
- Communicate with customers via phone and email in a wide range of situations that each require a unique approach
- Gather data on customer communications and engagement to fuel our never-ending quest to improve the user experience
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- A roll up your sleeves mentality with excitement to research and learn what you don’t know
- Empathy, integrity, and a sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-centric mindset
- Possess a team-oriented attitude
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Must be able to multitask and be highly adaptable to change
- Ability to work during business hours (8 hour workday between 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) and work one weekend day per week with one day off during the week (5-day work week)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice To Have
- Fluency in an additional language
- Prior experience with spreadsheets, data, and technology
- Experience with communication tools such as Slack and Zoom
- Experience working in a remote environment
Hourly rate between 23-29/hr depending on experience
What We Offer
Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
Health savings account with employer contribution
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Flexible working hours
Paid parental leave
Company sponsored short and long term disability
Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.