Associate Creative Director
New York, NY /
TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company whose mission is to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of renters nationwide. Its flagship financial and insurance products allow renters to qualify for the home of their dreams while keeping more cash in their pocket at move-in. Fresh off a $50M Series C funding round, TheGuarantors has more than doubled its revenue annually since inception and continues to rapidly expand its footprint, team, and product. The company ranks as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, Forbes’ best startup employers, one of The Financial Times’ fastest growing companies in America, Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work, and Business Insider’s 21 proptech startups to bet your career on in 2023.
We’re seeking a talented Associate Creative Director who will establish TheGuarantors’ new brand in market, own and evolve our brand guidelines, and drive customer trust and marketing performance through your beautiful thumb- and foot-stopping creative.
Candidates must be based on the east coast, with a preference for candidates who can work in TheGuarantors’ office twice a week.
The role will be reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing and will collaborate closely with all members of the Marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the integrity and quality of a newly launched brand identity is upheld
- Collaborate and support the marketing team on all creative projects, including paid media ads, email creative, landing page design, print collateral, and event creative
- Deliver high-quality work consistently and on time
- Manage external contract designers as needed, briefing them and providing feedback
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination of assets
What You Bring
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design
- Fluency in Figma and Canva. Knowledge of Hubspot and Contentful a plus, or ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to work efficiently in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Experienced and confident managing workload and timelines
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- An innate understanding that brand building requires organization-wide discipline and consistency
- Mastery of Google Slides, proficiency in PPT a plus
- A positive attitude and flexible approach
- Empathy, integrity, and a sense of humor!
The base salary range is between 120-130k annually
What We Offer
Opportunities to make an impact within a fast growing company
Medical, dental, & vision insurance, beginning day one
Health savings account with employer contribution
Generous PTO and paid holidays
Flexible working hours
Paid parental leave
Company sponsored short and long term disability
Flexible spending accounts (healthcare, dependent care, commuter)
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise, location and current market data and may vary from the range above.