Digital Strategiest / Senior Digital Strategist
Washington, DC /
Executive – Digital /
House Majority PAC is an independent-expenditure only committee (often called a “Super PAC”) that is designed to hold Republicans accountable and help protect the Democratic House Majority. House Majority PAC is committed to building a long-term organization that can take on the Republican outside groups in the battle for the House Majority.
HMP is looking to hire someone who will work with the Digital and Finance Directors to execute a strategic digital fundraising plan. They will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, and reviewing fundraising campaigns while using cutting-edge tactics to maximize growth and revenue during the 2022 midterm election cycle. This role will also be responsible for crafting and posting social media content to HMP’s accounts, uploading content to HMP’s website, and occasionally creating graphics for email, social, and internal presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write fundraising email, landing page, and direct response ad copy
- Work with our agency to track metrics and ensure email program continues to grow
- Manage House Majority PAC’s presence across social media networks and serve as primary social media content developer
- Design and produce timely, compelling graphic content for social media, emails, and internal presentations
- Upload content to the website
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Desired:
- Digital Strategist: one to two years’ experience in a related field
- Senior Digital Strategist: three plus years’ experience in a related field
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects
- Strong writing skills and stellar proofreading
- Working knowledge of CMS and CRMs or mass email programs like NGP, BSD, Salsa, ActionKit, EveryAction
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS -- any other coding knowledge is a plus.
- Photoshop/Illustrator/graphic design/video experience a plus.
- Experience managing a social media account (Twitter/Facebook/YouTube) is a plus.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage, transportation reimbursement, cell-phone reimbursement, and 401k benefits program with employer match up to 4% monthly.
House Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that employees from diverse backgrounds are critical to achieving our goals. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.