House Majority PAC is an organization designed to hold Republicans accountable and help elect more House Democrats. House Majority PAC is committed to building a long-term organization that can take on the Republican outside groups in the battle for the House Majority.
House Majority PAC is seeking part-time and/or full-time interns to work across departments during the 2024 cycle including communications, political, finance, and operations.
Duties and Responsibilies
- Researching and following congressional race candidates
- Compile daily news clips, in addition to reviewing and transcribing video footage
- Develop knowledge of relevant campaign finance laws
- Researching prospective donors
- Review and respond to general inquiries
- Preparing documents for briefings, meetings, and staff as needed
- Special projects as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting Democratic values and causes
- Prior experience working with Democratic campaign and party committees or politically-oriented progressive non-profits helpful, but not required
- Strong and demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-versed in internet research, with a solid understanding of social media
- Solid verbal, written, research, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Discretion with sensitive information
- Sense of humor, ability to have fun, and an interest in working within a high-performing team environment
Stipend: Full-time and Part-time stipends are provided as well as reimbursements for commuting.
House Majority PAC is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that employees from diverse backgrounds are critical to achieving our goals. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.