Director, Talent Acquisition
New York, NY
We lead the leaders. Ladder’s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them.
We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their actual lives. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people’s lives.
We’re looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition to manage our internal recruiting team, and execute hiring plans that help us attract, recruit, and retain top talent for Ladders.
- Lead Ladders’ employer brand
- Execute hiring plans to achieve excellent candidate quality, effective closing processes, and reasonable cost
- Burnish Ladders brand as a premium NYC tech talent destination
- Lead employee experience internally -- team events, All-Hands meetings, events, celebrations, milestones -- by championing company culture and engagement
- Define and use internet recruitment strategies, innovative social media, and non-traditional sources for attracting talent
- Establish sourcing research process, leveraging coordinators and contractors, to deliver a terrific talent pipeline
- Manage, motivate and develop the recruiting team
- Manage team metrics and performance, ensuring each team member's success and personal growth
- Ensure reporting objectives are met and data is transformed into useful business intelligence
- Personally lead end to end recruitment processes for strategic and executive positions
- Partner with hiring managers to improve and reinforce interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full cycle recruiting
- Work with Director, People Operations on compensation and benefits programs to maintain competitive position
- Improve employee onboarding from informal to more structured experience
- Work with Director, People Operations to maintain seamless hand-off between onboarding and becoming fully productive
- Improve our productivity-focused company culture in our beautiful office surroundings
- Work closely with Ladders’ CEO & Founder to develop and strengthen company culture through planning and execution of engaging, inspiring company-wide meetings, events, celebrations, and milestones.
- Foster clear company-wide communication
- a Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience managing a technology recruiting team
- 7+ years overall of recruiting experience
We’ve been helping professionals, employers, and recruiters thrive since 2003 and are based on the 51st floor of New York’s largest office building, with gorgeous views of New York Harbor and World Trade Center.