Senior Account Executive
New York, NY
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
LADDERS is a fast paced, high growth company dedicated to helping professionals manage, market, and move-up in their careers, while also ensuring employers find and hire the best new talent.
We are looking for a proven consultative sales leader to join our Enterprise Sales Team as a Senior Account Executive This is an opportunity for a resourceful and talented sales professional to leverage their experience selling professional Saas services across verticals including executive search, media, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing. As a senior member of our sales team, this individual will be responsible for the acquisition of new business as well as the growth of existing business.
This is a base-salaried sales position with an excellent commission structure, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for strong personal and professional growth.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services via consultative discovery calls/meetings
- Map our suite of recruiting products to the clients’ enterprise needs
- Present company solutions to stakeholders via phone, video, and in-person meetings Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments and recruiting agencies
- Drive relationships from an “approved vendor” status to that of “solutions consultant”Execute quarterly business reviews to self-evaluate business, , identify opportunities and uncover roadblocks
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Meet or exceed revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience selling B2B advertising, SaaS, or professional services
- Proven track record of developing new business into retained key accounts
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:
- Formal sales training such as Sandler
- Experience working with HR stakeholders and/or recruiting agencies
- Experience with digital advertising sales (SaaS)