Junior Social Media Associate
New York, NY
Ladders is seeking a junior social media associate for its new publication about the future of work, which features breaking news and analysis of everything related to careers, management, and the evolution of the workplace.
We reach millions of readers with our coverage of everything from innovations in corporate culture to the Millennial takeover of the office to stopping an Artificial Intelligence from stealing your job.
If it affects how the modern professional lives and works — we’ll be leading the pack.
Responsibilities of the Junior Social Media Associate:
- Pitch Ladders stories daily to major publishers and platforms
- Build relationships with strategic partners
- Expand Ladders’ social media presence to new platforms
- Help Ladders own the conversation around “the workplace”
- Be ahead of the curve in spotting trends
Qualifications of the Junior Social Media Associate:
- Enthusiasm to document one of the most important and fast-changing aspects of American life
- 1+ years of experience working in the field of digital journalism
- Demonstrated ability to drive news coverage
- An ear for stories that will travel socially and get people talking
- Familiarity with major platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Apple News.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, resume, and five links to relevant work.