Account Executive, Inside Sales
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
As the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, we are looking to continue our success, so if you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
We're looking for experienced Account Executives to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the Ladders Sales Organization. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Ladders sales targets.
The Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads from prospects and generate new business while delivering Ladders differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the Ladders Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling) and in-person when necessary
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s needs
- Develop, manage, and build a network with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Strong sales process strategy and organization
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Represent Ladders by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations and seminars
What we're looking for:
- Consistent track record of overachieving quota in past roles BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years of Inside Sales software experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Recruitment or Talent Acquisition a plus, but not needed.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Mature and self confident
- Ability to work in high-energy, competitive start-up environment
- Travel required when needed