New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
We are looking for a talented and driven Publicist to join our rapidly growing team.
- Generate traditional and digital coverage of Ladders job search, career advice, and news products
- Book Ladders experts on TV, radio, and digital media
- Increase pickup of Ladders content across digital channels
- Use data to identify areas of growth and development
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven client relations skills
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Creative and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Extensive media contacts in the US
- Love of new technology and passion for following developing media trends
- Must possess strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills
- An ear for stories that will travel socially and get people talking