Manager, Talent Acquisition
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
- Lead Ladders’ employer brand
- Execute hiring plans to achieve excellent candidate quality, effective closing processes, and reasonable cost
- Burnish Ladders brand as a premium NYC tech talent destination
- Lead employee experience internally -- team events, All-Hands meetings, events, celebrations, milestones -- by championing company culture and engagement
- Define and use internet recruitment strategies, innovative social media, and non-traditional sources for attracting talent
- Establish sourcing research process, leveraging coordinators and contractors, to deliver a terrific talent pipeline
- Recruit excellent talent to join our team
- Personally lead end to end recruitment processes for strategic and executive positions
- Manage, motivate and develop recruiting team, internal and external
- Deliver team metrics and performance
- Ensure reporting objectives are met and data is transformed into useful business intelligence
- Partner with hiring managers to improve and reinforce interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full cycle recruiting
- Improve employee onboarding from informal to more structured experience
- Improve our productivity-focused company culture in our beautiful office surroundings
- Work closely with Ladders’ CEO & Founder to develop and strengthen company culture through planning and execution of engaging, inspiring company-wide meetings, events, celebrations, and milestones.
- Foster clear company-wide communication
- a Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience managing a technology recruiting team
- 7+ years overall of recruiting experience
We’ve been helping professionals, employers, and recruiters thrive since 2003 and are based on the 51st floor of New York’s largest office building, with gorgeous views of New York Harbor and World Trade Center.