Sales Support Coordinator
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
We're looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting our Ladders Sales Organization with data enrichment, our site approval security process, lead qualification and lead distribution. In this role, you will actively engage and partner with our Sales, Marketing, Client Services and Customer Support groups.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services and assign to our Sales team
- Engage with our Sales, Marketing, Client Services and Customer support team to update and provide reporting on your progress with initiatives supporting each group
- Partner with Sales to enrich data for Sales effectiveness
- Review and adjudicate all site and recruiter submissions in accordance with internal security process guidelines
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Strong sales process strategy and organization
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Representing Ladders by spending time on the phone and updating recruiters while reviewing and approving profile for site usage
What we're looking for:
- Consistent track record of overachieving quota in past roles. BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a Corporate Sales environment
- Familiarity with Recruitment or Talent Acquisition a plus, but not necessary
- Proven ability to navigate through a process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Mature and self confident
- Ability to work in a competitive, high-energy, start-up environment
- Travel required when needed