New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018.
The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
- Lead all marketing efforts at Ladders, the leaders in $100K - $500K careers
- Scale go to market campaigns and programs to drive demand from VP and Director buyers at largest 25,000 companies in US & Canada.
- Develop the lead scoring, monetization and sales model for the company along with VP, Sales.
- Craft messaging framework and drive Ladders’ position in the category.
- Grow MQLs and marketable prospects.
- Oversee consumer marketing, messaging, and paid campaigns.
- Work with Ladders News and Ladders Books to coordinate their messaging, PR, and brands within the Ladders family.
- You’ve owned Demand Generation and thrived in a KPI-driven environment.
- You’re looking for a rocket ship where you can apply your skills to accelerate revenue growth, brand awareness, and marketing effectiveness.
- You know how to use all the tools -- demand generation, content marketing, brand, PR, SEO, webinars, events, customer programs, product marketing -- to achieve your goals and commitments.
- You enjoy the combination of quantitative-driven and messaging-driven marketing.
- You have a formula for continuously testing and refining your approach in support of demand generation and revenue growth. Measurable results is in your DNA.
- An entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset, and an appreciation for the joys and ain of being the challenger brand.
- 10+ years marketing experience in a B2B environment with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Experience and depth of knowledge in internet, and enterprise marketing. Bachelors’ degree, MBA ideal.
- HR / Recruiting industry experience not required