New York, NY
Ladders builds web products that make job search simpler, faster and more targeted. We help professionals manage, market and move up in their careers, deliver personalized insights, and connect professionals to each other.
Ladders has 13 years of experience as a startup, and in 2016 we are very excited to have a new product vision: inventing the very best data-driven products for improving careers. We've only just started, and we need a strong Product Manager to help us get there.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Lead data-driven, customer-centric product development for one of three teams: A team building web and native mobile products for either 1) job seekers, 2) enterprise users or 3) a team building our core platform technologies
- Define, debate, defend, iterate and communicate your product roadmap with engineering, marketing and the executive leadership team
- Drive product research and discovery process
- Shape vision, strategy and product roadmap, in support of our central mission to improve people’s careers
- Lead scrum team (PM, UX, Design, Engineering) and be accountable for their velocity and impact, owning key product metrics
Qualifications of the Product Manager:
- Degree in computer science, engineering, math or other related technical field; graduate degree a plus
- 3+ years of product management (web and/or mobile) with increasing responsibility and quantifiable product growth or an increase in growth trajectory as a result
- Current or previous computer programming experience
- Extensive a/b testing experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use and clearly communicate hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Experience managing and leading a team to meet aggressive goals