New York, NY
Ladders is a fast growing internet company. We’re building the best data driven web and mobile products to connect job seekers and employers. Our products help people ‘Manage, Market and Move-up’ in their careers, and helps employers quickly find their next reliable hire.
We are looking for a VP, Sales to grow our B2C and B2B businesses, and lead our growing enterprise sales team.
- Aggressively grow customer base and beat revenue targets. Effectively manage department budgets/forecasts/metrics; closely manage customer satisfaction; raise team competence and execution. Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, sales forecasting, and staff training.
- Overseeing the sales execution strategies and tactics focused on quota attainment by the enterprise sales teams. This includes best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills related to presenting and positioning LADDERS as an industry leader.
- Working with senior leaders across the organization to identify strategies and tactics as well as developing a strategic business plan to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives.
- Drive accountability through performance management and commitment to sales coaching and development of every team member.
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly sales projections.
- Ensure quality of customer acquisition efforts through quality checks, observations and customer interactions.
- Attract, recruit, onboard and retain top sales talent in a proactive manner to ensure full staffing.
- Collaborate with peer groups and leadership to share best practices as well as problem solve and implement solutions that will drive team performance.
- Have a proven track record of success in a similar sales leadership role at a Saas company
- Have a track record of scaling a SaaS company from $20M-$40M to $40M-$80M+ ARR
- Are confident in hiring, leading and building high growth sales teams
- Track record in building and leading high performance teams to deliver revenue and results
- Strong solutions selling skills, successful selling to pain points and blockers
- Smart and strategic
- Unafraid to roll-up the sleeves and get it done
- Ability to articulate strong value proposition, differentiation, blockers
- A self-starter who finds a way to get the job done – persistent, indefatigable – a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability and willingness to personally lead key sales opportunities
- Ability to function with limited infrastructure Successful startup/small company experience