Digital Ad Sales Executive
New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
With huge growth in our traffic we are adding Digital Ad Sales Executives.
This role is specifically to sell non-recruitment ads for our massive newsletter audience, and on-site to advertisers in financial services, automotive, travel, software, entertainment and lifestyle, etc. categories. This is a terrific opportunity for someone to be the first ad salesperson on a digital property that's already immense..
You must have the ability to represent and persuasively sell our brand -- Ladders is #1 in household income, #1 in $100K+ households, #1 in 24-54 demographic, #1 fastest growing career site, and #1 in Facebook engagement among all national career sites. Someone who can get us in front of great brands and make the pitch for us to be included in their media budget.
Responsibilities of the Digital Ad Sales Executive:
- Initiate, develop, and maintain both agency and corporate relationships
- Build a strong pipeline of digital advertising business from the ground up
- Strategic cross platform selling of digital, video, mobile, and social
- Manage all aspects of sales, communications, and negotiations
Basic Qualifications of the Digital Ad Sales Executive:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience selling digital advertising
- Proven track-record of successful digital advertising sales
- Proven track record of developing and growing new business
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Digital Ad Sales Executive:
- Experience with digital advertising sales
- Digital and web-based sales experience