Jr. Front-End Software Engineer
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
We are seeking Front-end Software Engineers. We have an engineering-team-driven organization where teams are made up of very smart and talented software engineers, plus marketing, product, design/UX and data science professionals. You’ll work within a small, agile team of smart people while solving problems from beginning to end -- from product conceptualizations to engineering implementations.
We're proud of our engineers. Come be one of them!
- Implement email templates using html/css and Jinja script
- Conduct cross-email-client, cross-browser and cross-platform verification and debugging
- Work collaboratively with engineers responsible from email triggers to determine data points being passed into emails. Consume those data points as part of the template implementation to create personalized emails
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams on a daily basis
- Creating and updating internal documentation
- Experience with building highly optimized responsive websites
- Experience with creating websites that are consistent across all major browsers
- Experience with Email templates
- Experience with Jinja script or Python
- On the edge of front-end technology and methodology (CSS3, media queries, mobile-first design, progressive enhancement, web standards, best practices and writing clean, semantic code etc)
- Experience with Git and GitHub