Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to “lead the leaders”, and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, marketing, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you’re looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!”
The Product Marketing Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for the development of informative (and engaging) content and promotions designed to accelerate the adoption of new products, services, and features tailored to both our Member (consumers/job seekers) and Enterprise clients (corporate talent acquisition executives and recruiters).
Our product and engineering teams are constantly rolling out the industry’s most innovative solutions -- in this job you will be leading the charge to show off our capabilities and thought leadership.
- Work in partnership with our Growth marketing teams to develop marketing content and campaigns focused on product innovation in order to accelerate the acquisition of new Member and Enterprise client.
- Generate excitement about new features and product roll-outs, with a focus on getting existing clients/users to take advantage of new features and report back to us on their experiences and results.
- Work closely with our Enterprise and Member client services/customer success teams to document success stories and secure permission and publish compelling case studies and client testimonial videos.
- Bring the product/solution story to life by creating buyer-focused messaging, customer/sales presentations, web content, product Q&A and video tutorials, community/user groups and other customer-facing content.
- Work with users to build and optimize the client interface with features and feedback; analyze results of product feedback surveys and user groups to identify trends and prioritize future product requirements for our product and engineering teams.
- Assist in the development of customer-facing roadmaps, pricing frameworks, internal sales training sessions, and solution content (e.g. sales enablement materials, eBooks, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the value of the products to both external and internal audiences.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in product marketing. Preferred experience in SaaS, subscription media, and/or eMarketplace products geared to enterprise/corporate clients as well as senior level professionals and executives.
- Proven ability to work independently and cross functionally with fellow marketers, product management, sales, and engineering/development teams.
- Experience defining and implementing go-to-market strategy with quantifiable success.
- Ability to represent the company in client discussions with professionalism, confidence and intelligence.
- Superior oral and written communication, collaboration and time management skills. - BA/BS required