Manager, Enterprise Sales
New York, NY
We lead the leaders. Ladder’s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them.
We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their actual lives. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people’s lives.
- 7+ years of Sales Experience
- 2+ years of Sales Management Experience
- Proven success leading team of 8+ Enterprise sales people
- Proven success hiring your team
- Proven success developing your team
- Demonstrated success leading a consultative sales cycle
- Selling -
- Lead by example, as we build this org you need to understand what our clients want and how to help them, so you can teach the Account Executives.
- Help create our sales process and playbook - throughout the entire funnel
- Coaching -
- This is the #1 priority of our Manager, Enterprise Sales. Developing our sales people by providing the insight, direction, and development needed
- Coaching on sales calls to help Account Executives deliver for our clients
- Coaching our Account Executives on how to manage their business best
- Coaching our Account Executives on how best to improve in their career
- Sales Strategy -
- You’ll be integral in building our sales playbook, providing feedback to constantly improve our product, directly impact our sales organization mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Help set direction and initiatives for the sales organization
- Responsible for pipeline management, forecasting, and attaining benchmarks & goals
Why you’ll want to be a part of the TEAM
- We’re building something special from the ground up and you’ll want to help define that
- We were founded in 2003 by 4 friends in a window-less & vent-less office in NYC - we still grasp to those startup roots, and you love that
- You like the best of both worlds - the stability of an established and stable company but want to be in a fast moving startup
- You’re a fan of benefits / perks such as catered breakfast / lunch / dinner (EVERY DAY), amazing health benefits, 401(k) with a company match
- You want to be a part of something from the ground up - helping to define our culture, helping to create our processes, and taking the lead on delivering results