Manager, Sales Operations
New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
- Reporting to the VP, Sales, lead all sales operations efforts at Ladders, covering 3 main areas:
- Salesforce.com Admin leading build out and re-build of system
- Align system with current sales process and create improved workflows in order to streamline processes
- Build and maintain integrations between marketing automation and business intelligence tools
- Manage territory build out of high growth sales organization with multiple roles
- Turn our wealth of data of our business into a strength for the sales organization
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting, analysis, and insights
- Report on results, analyze trends, suggest improvements
- Work with Business Intelligence and Marketing teams to manage build out of data analysis, reporting, and insights
Data Analysis, Reporting, & Insights
Leadership - as an integral part of the Sales and Company leadership teams, lead by example to continue to drive our team and business forward
- You’re looking for a rocket ship where you can apply your skills to accelerate revenue growth and organizational effectiveness
- You know how to use all the tools and sales tech stack to achieve your goals and commitments
- You provide a proactive, rather than reactive, approach to data management, data analysis, and team enablement
- An entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset, and an appreciation for the joys and pain of being the challenger brand
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in the process through data analysis
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Ability to understand customer and buyer, in order to understand the data, and make proper recommendations
- Capable of driving sales operations as the company continues to grow and scale the business
- Provide support to enable sales organization efficiency & success
- Ability to partner with other business units to achieve organizational success
- 5+ years marketing experience in a B2B environment with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Experience and depth of knowledge in Sales Operations
- SFDC Admin capability
- HR / Recruiting industry experience not required