Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
New York, NY
Ladders is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth internet company that helps connect top job-seekers with fantastic jobs. We're building the best data-driven web and mobile web products to help job-seekers manage, market and move up in their careers and help employers find their next fast, reliable hire. We are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our growing organization, and to analyze current and historical trends in our key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
We are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our growing organization, and to analyze current and historical trends in our key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for overall budgeting and financial planning including annual plans and subsequent variance analysis
- Develops and maintain financial models to support internal decision making processes and external stakeholder negotiations
- Creates monthly P&L and cash flow forecasts – validate and analyze weekly and monthly results and identify any necessary action steps in response to key variances
- Monitors business unit and cost center adherence to approved budget
- Interaction with all VPs and Directors to validate, prepare and consolidate financial information for the group
- Assist CFO/COO with special projects, including strategic analysis, project finance projections, competitive analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Work with Business Intelligence to provide business analytics as required pertaining to operations
- Reports directly to CFO/COO
- 4+ years finance experience, including experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Must live and breathe Excel, with proven financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Must be great with people. Half of this job is working with business leaders closely and frequently
- Must be extremely self-motivated and dependable. Get things done when you say you will
- Must be proactive and curious. Do great things without being asked
- Ability to thrive under pressure and within short time constraints preferred
- Big company and start-up experience preferred