Junior Graphic Designer
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to “lead the leaders”, and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, marketing, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our bestsales quarter ever in Q1. If you’re looking for a place with great colleagues, agreat mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!”
Graphic Designer at Ladders
We are looking for an exceptionally creative and fast-paced Graphic Designer to oversee and execute creative design and branding for our Marketing department. In this role, you will be charged with producing an extensive array of print and digital marketing materials, and be a critical contributor to the ongoing evolution of our brand and visual identity.
Of note, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with leaders across our entire marketing organization, spanning events, advertising/demand generation, and content marketing. The successful candidate will be someone who is both exceptionally skilled and highly passionate about all things graphic design, and who thrives in a high velocity work environment. Our team produces a ton of content, and we need someone who can lead the charge and make everything look amazing!
- Oversee and play a hands-on role in the development of all marketing materials including research reports and white papers; sales presentations and collateral; tradeshow booths and giveaways; online (e.g., social/email) and offline advertising campaign assets.
- Serve as primary owner of Ladders’s corporate/enterprise-facing website, ensuring that it is always up-to-date, and oversee ongoing improvements to the user experience and presentation of information on the site.
- Serve as primary owner of Ladders’s corporate branding initiatives, in particular the build out of our “Work at Ladders” / Careers landing page as well as the content we post to external websites and social media pages that highlight the perks of being a colleague at Ladders.
- Oversee occasional build-out of microsites in support of targeted sales and public relations initiatives (e.g., research portals, vertical focused content sites).
- Assist sales team as needed in production of custom creative for sales presentations and other assets that will help close deals.
- Ensure that all publicly facing materials properly reflect Ladders’s brand guidelines and architecture and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Previous professional design experience (preferably at a media, tech or digital marketing company or agency)
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Expert in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with email marketing design and best practices a plus
- Knowledgeable of web vs. mobile vs. print design
- Animation and AfterEffects experience a plus
- Highly attentive to detail and able to produce materials at a rapid pace
- BFA degree preferred