New York, NY
Ladders is the leading $100K+ professional community. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their organizations.
Ladders is seeking an associate editor for its new publication about the future of work, which features breaking news and analysis of everything related to careers, management, and the evolution of the workplace.
We reach millions of readers with our coverage of everything from innovations in corporate culture to the Millennial takeover of the office to stopping an Artificial Intelligence from stealing your job.
If it affects how the modern professional lives and works — we’ll be leading the pack.
- Edit and produce a mix of original and syndicated content
- Identify new content sources and syndication partners relevant to work, productivity, and the modern office
- Help Ladders own the conversation around “the workplace”
- Be ahead of the curve in spotting trends
- Identify fresh and important voices related to the workplace and bring them into the conversation through interviews or commissioned articles
- Enthusiasm to document one of the most important and fast-changing aspects of American life
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of digital journalism
- Demonstrated ability to drive news coverage
- An ear for stories that will travel socially and get people talking
- Eagerness to pitch in as necessary on writing, editing, and production across all areas of the news operation
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, resume, and five links to relevant work.