New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to “lead the leaders”, and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, marketing, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you’re looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
Marketing Coordinator at Ladders
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be our world class marketing department’s rock! You will learn all the functions of a full stack marketing department by supporting individuals in various functional areas (social media & PR, content marketing, lead generation and nurturing, creative design, research, product marketing, events, branding, and more) Some of the key functional areas and day to day responsibilities will include:
Content and Lead Generation
· Own and enhance our social marketing presence by utilizing a platform like HootSuite to distribute existing Ladders content, news, and current happenings on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
· Work closely with our Director of Growth to set up drip/nurture email marketing campaigns leveraging our marketing automation platform, Hubspot. Conduct A/B tests, help figure out and optimize our lead scoring triggers, etc.
· Work with designers (*and/or be one of the designers) to create social banners, event agendas, other digital and print assets, and any other collateral that utilize the Ladders brand. Edit and proof everything to ensure we look great!
· Maintain press release, press clipping, upcoming events, and “company culture” sections of the website.
· Research and vet out awards and industry participation opportunities to leverage Ladders’ presence and recognition in the digital space.
Events and Community Outreach
· Work collaboratively with the head of event marketing to build event strategy and creative approaches for conferences, trade shows, and field marketing events.
· Work collaboratively with the head of event marketing to identify both industry partners (other vendors) and community partners (e.g., nonprofit groups, universities) to create joint events that promote our vision of a future of more inclusive and diverse workforces and boardrooms.
· Maintain relationships with our swag and collateral vendors – make sure everything looks and feels amazing, is done on schedule, and is of the highest quality.
· Assist in event planning and logistics (getting things from point A to point B (and sometimes back again), on time, at minimal expense.
· Help to build lists of prospects for upcoming industry and field marketing events using ZoomInfo and Hoovers… import into our CRM and marketing tools for targeted marketing campaigns.
· Assist in proofreading marketing materials before they go out for print or publish
Reporting and Measurement
· Compile and send the Weekly Marketing Activities Recap to the Full Staff
· Record the minutes of the weekly Marketing full team meeting and send to group immediately after conclusion of the meeting and then again at the beginning of the following week’s meeting (essentially serving as “Chief of Staff” of the marketing department to make sure we are all on the same page and working in harmony.
· Salesforce – learn how to become a power user of our CRM… monitor and help ensure that data is entered correctly and is updated… partner with our head of Marketing Analytics and the BDR team to make sure we get our due credit for helping the sales team to acquire and win deals!
•Bachelor’s degree, Marketing / Communications preferred
•Internship experience and/or 1 - 2 year of professional experience, preferably at a company in media, mar-tech, or ad-tech
•Superior written, organization, communication, and analytical skills.
•Comfortable using and eager to learn about a variety of marketing software platforms, from basic tools like MS Word and Excel, to more complex SaaS platforms like Salesforce and Hubspot.
•Ability to multi-task , prioritize, and manage several initiatives simultaneously.
•Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
•Willing to “get you hands dirty” and help whenever and wherever needed to help us achieve our ambitious, common goals.