New York, NY
Ladders is a dynamic, fast-paced, technology company, and our mission is to help people succeed in their careers. We're building the best data driven, web and mobile web products that connect professionals with employers looking to make their next great hire.
We are looking for a Creative Director, who will define and execute on the creative vision and user experience to reach that goal.
Responsibilities for Creative Director:
- Believe in our mission to help people succeed in their careers
- Improve the user experience of Ladders product suite across job change, career improvement, and recruiting products
- Cherish and champion beautiful, effective, productive, useful design in digital products
- Be a team leader, cheerleader, collaborator and results-driven boss
- Communicate well with all: co-workers, peers, members, recruiters, and the outside world
- Attract and retain our team of extraordinary product design talent, currently 6.
- Craft design that supports and delivers on our company's strategy & brand
- Be an effective advocate for leading design in our products, teams and strategy
- Design for effective marketing communications that support our brand
- Own UX design, user discovery, research, and visual design
Basic Qualifications for Creative Director:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design or related field
- 8+ years of experience in UX and interaction design of digital products
- 4+ years of experience managing and leading digital product design teams
- Experience being part of a product design team that has demonstrated clear product/market fit, and experienced quantifiable user growth or increased growth trajectory as a result of UX research and designs
Preferred Qualifications for Creative Director:
- Fluency in how social products engage and grow
- You take ownership, define your goal and path to that goal, and want to be held accountable to measurable results
- You're looking for a team-driven organization that designs and builds great digital products for their users.
- At least one of your references is a great engineer or product manager who would love to work with you again
- You want to invent and build something new